Industry-Leading Security Strategies
Your healthcare facility’s safety is crucial, and PalAmerican can help ensure it with our comprehensive security education and consulting solutions. We offer outsourced consulting and expert opinions from our team of experienced healthcare security and emergency management leaders. Whether you’re short on time or seeking additional expertise, we can help you achieve your safety goals.
Build Your Security Program
Our healthcare security experts can help you establish and maintain an efficient, effective, and proactive security program to protect your organization offering:
- Focused security reviews to determine the suitability of your security staffing plan and high-risk areas
- Workplace violence assessments and risk strategizing
- Security vulnerability assessments and gap analysis
- Accreditation preparation and regulatory compliance reviews
- Emergency management, business continuity, and organizational resiliency
Security Risk Assessment for your Facility
Regular security risk assessments help identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities and threats.
We take the following approach to risk assessments:
- Discovery and comprehensive review related to the scope of work.
- Identify vulnerabilities & programmatic gaps.
- Evaluate organizational impact and likelihood.
- Align with your strategic direction and protection program expectations.
- Capture best practices and thought leadership while building on multiple levels of input and buy-in.
- Ask, is it impactful, compelling, and sustainable?
Healthcare Security Training
Care providers and security staff are routinely exposed to volatile situations, and healthcare leaders need proactive strategies to prevent and mitigate violent disruptions. PalAmerican can provide certified trainers and customized training programs to meet your prevention and response training needs:
- De-escalation and Aggressive Patient Management
- Active Shooter and Hostile Event Response (ASHER)
- Executive Protection
- Infant / Pediatric Abduction Prevention and Response
- Scenario-driven drills and exercises to include planning, development, and delivery
- High-risk staff training – designed for department-specific needs and risks
- General security awareness for staff
Our experts can help you with compliance and emergency operations plan development to address hazards, risks, and vulnerabilities that impact your facility, offering the following services:
- Disaster response training for staff
- NIMS and ICS training
- Hazard Vulnerability Assessments
- Drill planning (tabletop, functional, community)
- Drill facilitation
At PalAmerican Security, we take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated program customized to address your individual situation. Contact us today to discuss your specific security requirements.