Celebrating our Heroes in Healthcare
This week at PalAmerican, via the International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS), we are paying special appreciation to our dedicated Security
Tony York Receives IAHSS Elwood G. Near President’s Award
Tony York, Paladin Security Group’s EVP, has achieved many milestones throughout his 25-year plus career. This includes co-authoring Hospital and
Don MacAlister Awarded IAHSS Distinguished Lifeworks Medal
Very few people can say they have made an international difference in the security industry, but Paladin Security Group’s former
- Security Guard Resume: What Security Companies Expect?May 19, 2020Would you like to know how to write the perfect security guard resume? If you are a student, interested in
- PalAmerican Expands into Chicago with Acquisition of Intertech...May 5, 2020PalAmerican Security is delighted to announce the acquisition of Chicago-based security firm, InterTech Group.
- Burglary Prevention Tips That Every Business Should KnowApril 21, 2020The aftermath of a burglary often requires repairs to damaged property, temporarily closing the business for
- How To Improve Office Health And SafetyApril 15, 2020Workplace hazards exist in every type of workplace. Yes, offices don’t pose the same risk as construction sites,
- Colorado Officers go Above and Beyond Amid COVID-19 OutbreakMarch 24, 2020COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, is the global pandemic that has been sweeping across the world at an alarming rate.
- Top 10 Reasons for a Healthcare Security ProgramMarch 11, 2020While it may seem obvious to those working in the healthcare security profession, how often have we heard people ask,
- Safety Tips for WomenFebruary 25, 2020According to U.N. Women, it is estimated that 1 in 3 women will experience physical and/or sexual violence committed by
- PalAmerican Security Officer Saves Manager’s LifeFebruary 18, 2020Emergencies happen when you least expect them, which is why PalAmerican has developed revolutionary Security Officer
- 3 Steps for Making Ethical Decisions at WorkFebruary 3, 2020Frontline workers in the security industry are occasionally faced with situations where the correct course of action is
At PalAmerican Security, we take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated program customized to address your individual situation. Contact us today to discuss your specific security requirements.