PalAmerican Expands Footprint in Pittsburgh, PA, with Point Security Acquisition
We are excited to share that we are growing our presence in Pittsburgh, PA, with the acquisition of Point Security.
PalAmerican Grows by 240 Employees with Seattle Based Acquisition
PalAmerican is growing its roots in the Pacific Northwest with the acquisition of Seattle based company Puget Sound Security, adding
PalAmerican Expands into California with Acquisition of SmartGuard Inc.
PalAmerican Security is deepening our footprint on the west coast after acquiring SmartGuard Inc. in Sacramento, California, on December 27,
- The Ultimate Guide to Warehouse Safety in 2020January 20, 2020There are over 15,000 warehousing and storage establishments in the United States. These buildings are used in various
- Why Should You Become a Security Officer?January 13, 2020Choosing your career can be a difficult process. It is one that usually involves taking time to reflect on what
- Jennifer Ray: Developing Business & Relationships in the...January 6, 2020There are powerful stories of individuals who began their careers as Security Officers and worked there way up to
- Emerging Trends in Campus SafetyDecember 30, 2019Campus life is very stressful. Students have enough on their mind while balancing their studies, personal life, and
- PalAmerican Goes Above and Beyond to Support Hillside’s...December 23, 2019The holidays are a season of giving and a time to rejoice with friends and family. While many enjoy time
- PalAmerican Seattle Attends BOMA SPS Holiday Event Benefitting...December 19, 2019Jennifer Ray, Director of Business Development in Seattle, recently attended the BOMA (Building Owners and Managers
- How to Avoid Hazards During the Holiday SeasonDecember 16, 2019Lighting up a Christmas tree should only have one meaning. When we disregard important safety practices, such as
- Jim Spore: Advice for Working in SecurityDecember 9, 2019If you continue making the same mistakes, your result will always be the same. – Jim Spore, Director of Operations
- How to Prevent Shrinkage in RetailDecember 2, 2019In retail, shrinkage is a four-letter word. The collective financial impact of loss due to shrinkage tops $50 billion a
At PalAmerican Security, we take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated program customized to address your individual situation. Contact us today to discuss your specific security requirements.