Women’s History Month: an Interview with Christy Goldsmith
March is Women’s History Month and at PalAmerican Security we’re celebrating the women who continue to bust through the barriers
Women’s History Month: A Roundtable Discussion
March is Women’s History Month and at Paladin and PalAmerican Security, we have hundreds, if not thousands of amazing women
Celebrating Black History Month: Diversity Matters
An Open Letter by Johnny Boykins, Operations Manager – Florida Dear Colleagues, During Black History Month, I enjoy reading articles
- An Interview with PalAmerican’s New EVP, Christina DuffeyJune 15, 2020Christina Duffey has been identifying strategic goals since she first became a Security Officer 30 years ago. Her
- How Much Do Security Guards Get Paid Per Hour in The United...June 9, 2020Before making a career change, it is important to be aware of all the relevant information you need to make
- Security Guard Resume: What Security Companies Expect?May 19, 2020Would you like to know how to write the perfect security guard resume? If you are a student, interested in
- PalAmerican Expands into Chicago with Acquisition of Intertech...May 5, 2020PalAmerican Security is delighted to announce the acquisition of Chicago-based security firm, InterTech Group.
- Burglary Prevention Tips That Every Business Should KnowApril 21, 2020The aftermath of a burglary often requires repairs to damaged property, temporarily closing the business for
- How To Improve Office Health And SafetyApril 15, 2020Workplace hazards exist in every type of workplace. Yes, offices don’t pose the same risk as construction sites,
- Colorado Officers go Above and Beyond Amid COVID-19 OutbreakMarch 24, 2020COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, is the global pandemic that has been sweeping across the world at an alarming rate.
- Top 10 Reasons for a Healthcare Security ProgramMarch 11, 2020While it may seem obvious to those working in the healthcare security profession, how often have we heard people ask,
- Safety Tips for WomenFebruary 25, 2020According to U.N. Women, it is estimated that 1 in 3 women will experience physical and/or sexual violence committed by
At PalAmerican Security, we take the time to understand the security challenges you face and help you develop an integrated program customized to address your individual situation. Contact us today to discuss your specific security requirements.